- If the State Department were an employee, it would be fired. And with such a horrendous record it would be unable to get a job anywhere.
- Rather than clueless, the State Department has deliberately exercised outright deceit to encourage deleterious acts and policies that facilitate its long-term agenda, regardless of the best interests of the United States.
- The State Department is infamous for having hired Nazi criminals after the Second World War. Their anti-Semitic ideological heritage is felt to this day.
- The State Department maintains a consulate in the Arab populated area of Jerusalem to help and service Arabs almost exclusively. American Jews find it hard to avail themselves of services there. The US does not recognize Jerusalem as being part of Israel.
- The following column lists some of the State Department's most egregious blunders in its Middle East policies.
A review of the mistaken analyses and erroneous conclusions of the US State Department with respect to the Middle East region.
1. THE ARAB SPRING - In 2011, the Department of State welcomed (and encouraged) the Arab tsunami which has displaced millions of people and murdered hundreds of thousands – and keeps raging – as an Arab Spring, youth revolution, Facebook revolution and a transition towards democracy.
2. LYBIA'S REGIME CHANGE - In 2011, the State Department recommended the toppling of Gaddafi in Libya, in spite of Gaddafi’s transfer of Libya’s nuclear infrastructure to the US in 2003, and irrespective of his fierce battle against Islamic terrorism. The toppling of the ruthless Gaddafi transformed Libya into the largest, lawless platform of Islamic terrorism in the Middle East, spilling over into Africa, Europe and the rest of the world, severely undermining the US national and homeland security.